Satexo Industrial Clothing
For more than 15 years Sacobel has an extensive experience with workwear. Under our registered trademark SATEXO® we offer a selection of products with a good price/quality ratio. You can choose from comfortable fleece- and softshell jackets, thick winter jackets or light bodywarmers.
Our selection is completed by a wide range of reflective clothing and rainwear.
Parkas and jackets are deliverable in several materials. The most common are:
- Beaver nylon. Strong material, water repellent and high durable. Very suitable for working under harsh conditions.
- Oxford nylon. A solid version of nylon, water repellent PU/PVC coating on the inside.
- Softshell. Consists of three durable layers of bonded fabrics: outer fabric, membrane and fleece. This material is breathable, waterproof, windproof and regulates heat.
- Ripstop. A special way of woven nylon in which extra threads are placed in the fabric. This creates a checkered pattern which makes runs or tears less likely.
Reflective clothing, also called as high-visibility clothing, is meant for people who are not (or difficult) visible in their working environment. The aim of this type of clothing is to increase the visibility of the wearer so he/she will better stand out in dangerous situations, both day and night.
Our reflective clothing is classified as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to European Directive 89/686/EEG and it is in line with the harmonised standard EN471.
Rainwear is available in three different materials, in many varieties and colours; from fluorescent rain suits to camouflage coloured raincoats.
- PVC rainwear has a long history. The material is heavy, less comfortable, however 100% waterproof.
- Nylon/PVC rainwear is a commonly sold item. A light nylon fabric with a waterproof PVC coating on the inside and waterproof taped seams.
- Polyurethane(PU) stretch is considered as a high quality rainwear. The material is very comfortable and has a high tear resistance. This rainwear is classified as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to European Directive 89/686/EEG and it is in line with the harmonised standard EN343: 2007. Resistance to water penetration and water vapour resistance are the two main properties which define this standard.